Tracy's Chile con Chorizo
- 1T Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 lg can tomato sauce
- 1 lg can red beans
- 1 lg can black beans
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 T Oregano, Cumin, Chili Powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
1 pkg Mulay's Chorizo
1. In skillet cook chorizo over medium high heat lightly browned. Pour into slow cooker.
- 2. In same pan add 1 T olive oil, saut� your onions over med heat until soft. Add garlic let cook for a minute more. Add to slow cooker.
- 3. Add remaining ingredients to slow cooker. Fill an empty, large can with water and add. 4. Cover and cook on high for 3 hours.
- Serve in large bowl with warm tortillas and salad