Szechuan Pesto Ramen
- 20 oz Fresh Ramen
- 1/2 cup Candied Cashews
- 3 Tablespoons Spicy Chili Oil
- Spinach Mint Pesto Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup La Panza's Estate Blend olive oil
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- Handful fresh mint leaves
1 lb Mulay's Nana's Original Spicy Italian Sausage
In a small food processor, process the spinach mint pesto until desired consistency. Set aside.
- In a medium skillet, add chili oil turn heat up to medium-high. Once heated, add Mulay's sausage and break into smaller pieces. Remove cooked pork and put it in a bowl and set aside.
- Once the water has boiled, cook ramen according to the directions on the package. Drain noodles and then toss with pesto.
- Assemble in large bowls, and evenly divide spinach mint pesto ramen. Top with Mulay's sausage then cashews. Enjoy! You can either eat at room temperature or after it's been chilled, either way, this is an incredibly tasty dish!