- 1 Head Broccoli
- 1/2 lbs Carrots, cut into 2" pieces
- 2 Bell Peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 Onion, cut into thin slices
- 6 oz. Petite Baby Bell Mushrooms
- 1/3 lbs Snow Peas
- 16 oz Water Chestnuts, sliced peeled, and drained
- Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbs Honey
- 2 Tbs Corn Starch
- 1 tsp Turmeric or curry
- 2 Tbs fresh ginger, minced
- 1 Tbs fresh garlic, minced
- Red Pepper Flakes (to taste)
1 pkg Mulay's Link Sausage, cut into 1/2" pieces
1: In a large skillet, cook through the sausage pieces, set aside. Reduce heat to medium-high, add coconut oil, and saut� your hardest vegetables first (carrots, broccoli). Once the vegetables begin to soften, add onions, bell peppers. Once softened add the mushrooms and snow peas.
- 2: While you let the vegetables cook to desired softness whisk together the chicken broth, soy sauce, honey, corn starch, ginger, garlic, turmeric, and red pepper flakes for the sauce.
- 3: Add the cooked sausage pieces and the water chestnuts. Add your desired amount of sauce and adjust the seasoning to taste. Serve as is or over rice!
- Make this recipe your own by picking your favorite Mulay's link sausage, and your favorite vegetables. If you mix up the vegetables simply cook the heartier ones first. If you are serving over rice make approximately 1.5 -2 cups of dried grain.