Spinach and Sausage Frittata
- 1 cup fresh spinach -chopped
- 1/2 small onion -chopped
- 10 eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1 package (1 lb.) of your favorite Mulay's ground sausage or link sausage sliced to 1/2" pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Heat up an oven proof skillet on medium-high heat.
- 2. Browns Sausage, then add onion and sautee with sausage.
- 3. Once sausage is browned and onions soft, distribute evenly across skillet.
- 4. Pour beaten eggs into the pan and cook for a few minutes, until you see the eggs at the edges of the pan beginning to set.
- 5. Add the spinach to the top of the eggs.
- 6. Immediately transfer to the preheated oven.
- 7. Cook for 20 minutes or until eggs are cooked through.