Sheet Pan Chorizo Nachos
- 1/2 Yellow Onion
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 jar of eating with sol salsa
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
- 4 oz. (about one cup) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 oz. (about one cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 Jalape�o, thinly sliced
- 1/2 loosely packed cilantro leaves
- 3/4 cup sour cream
1 lb. Mulay's Chorizo
Preheat oven to 400� F. Cook chorizo and onion in a large nonstick skillet over medium, stirring often with a wooden spoon to crumble, until chorizo is well browned and onion is tender, about 8 minutes. Drain on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Stir together refried beans and 1 cup of the tomatillo salsa in a small saucepan. Cook over medium-high, stirring often, until hot, about 3 minutes.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Arrange chips in a single layer on foil. Top chips evenly with chorizo mixture, bean mixture, and cheeses.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheeses melt and just begin to brown in places, about 8 minutes. Remove from oven, and top with avocado, jalape�o, sour cream, cilantro, and remaining tomatillo salsa. Drizzle with hot sauce, if desired.