Sheet Pan Bratwurst & Roasted Vegetables
- Bell peppers - sliced into 1 inch strips
- 1 onion - cut into wedges
- 1 lb small potatoes - cut into quarters (variety including sweet potatoes)
- 8 oz brussels sprouts - cut in half or quarters
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Mulay's Bratwurst (or your favorite Mulay's variety)
1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2: Toss vegetables with olive oil and spices.
- 3: Spread vegetables evenly on sheet pan.
- 4: Nestle bratwurst in the vegetables.
- 5: Roast in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Serve bratwurst with buns and top with the peppers and onions, if desired.