Power Protein Egg Cups
- 12 large Brown Eggs
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- 1 tbsp. of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 12 pieces of spinach
- 1 cup of Macadamia Milk (Milkadamia)
- Optional: 4 tbsp. of grated Parmesan Cheese
15 oz of Mulay's Gluten Free Paleo Breakfast Sausage
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray the muffin sheets with avocado spray and set aside.
- In a large pan over medium heat, start to saut� the breakfast sausage and break apart the sausage.
- Saut� until there is only a little pink left in the sausage, then remove from the heat and drain the liquid.
- Put on egg into each of the muffin cups.
- Then add the black pepper and garlic powder 1/4 tsp to each cup. Then mix together.
- Add one spinach leaf to each cup.
- Add the sausage evenly to the cups.
- Distribute the milk evenly among the egg cups.
- Add the avocado evenly to the cups.
- Optional - add 1 tsp of the parmesan cheese to each cup.
- Mix the egg cups mixture together.
- Place into the oven and bake for 30-35 mins or until the center of the egg has set.
- Let cool and serve!