1 pkg Mulay's German Franks
2 Tbsp Butter
2 cups Chopped Onion
1 clove Garlic, minced
2 tsp Paprika
- 1: Heat a large thick-bottomed pan or Dutch oven on medium heat. Melt the butter, and the onion, garlic, and paprika cook until the onion is soft - about 5 minutes.
- 2: Add Mulay's German Franks, dill, caraway, and broth. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 3: Add the sauerkraut, simmer, covered, 15 minutes longer.
- 4: Remove from heat, stir in the sour cream (do not let the mixture boil after you've added the sour cream).
- Serve plain, or with boiled or mashed potatoes.