Paige's Spicy Sausage and Cauliflower Soup
- 2 cups cauliflower florets, roasted
- 3 cups bone broth (or chicken stock)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup spinach leaves
1 package Mulay's Original Hot Italian Sausage
Saute sausage in a stockpot over medium heat.
- Once golden brown and cooked through, remove half the drippings.
- Add in broth and allow to simmer for ten minutes.
- Slowly stir in cream, sour cream, and salt + pepper to taste.
- Finally, before removing from heat, add in roasted cauliflower and spinach (which should *just* wilt).
- Serve with shredded cheese or toppings of your choice!