Nana's Spaghetti Sauce with Mulay's Meatballs
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 4 Cloves Garlic - Minced
- 3 - 28oz Cans Crushed Tomatoes (Love Muir Glen Fire Roasted!)
- 3/4 - 1 Cup Water (Rinse Out Cans and Pour Into Pot)
- 1 T - Oregano, Basil, Parsley. Salt and Pepper to Taste
2 pkgs Mulay's Meatballs - 16 Meatballs
1. On medium high heat, quickly brown onions and garlic in olive oil until soft, remove from heat.
- 2. In a large slow cooker, coated with non-stick spray, add meatballs, onion, garlic, tomatoes, water & spices, stir until well combined.
- 3. Cover and turn on to high until sauce begins to bubble.
- 4. Stir and cover, reduce heat to low.
- 5. Let simmer on low at least one hour (up to 6 hrs) stirring occasionally.
- This is possibly the best sauce you have ever tasted! The meatballs will melt in your mouth! Serve over your favorite pasta, with fresh grated parmesan, a green salad, and a crusty loaf of bread...YUM! Serves 6 with leftover sauce. Can easily be doubled or quadrupled to make more and freeze for next time add Mulay's Italian Sausage to the mix for even more yumminess!