Nana�s Sausage Stuffing
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 sm onion - chopped
- 4 sticks celery - chopped
- 4 tbs Butter
- 4 cups (1qt) chicken broth
- 1 bag Stuffing cubes (use Gluten Free cubes for a GF stuffing! unseasoned preferred)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp sage if desired
2 pkgs Mulay's Ground Sausage (Mild or Original)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large skillet cook the sausage and beef together until done.
- 2. Drain and put in a large bowl. In same skillet sauté onion and celery in butter until tender, add 1 cup chicken broth. Let simmer 5 minutes.
- 3. Add the saut� mixture the meat mixture and mix together well.
- 4. Add the stuffing cubes and remaining chicken broth. Continue to stir until completely moistened.
- 5. Add salt and pepper to taste with a little sage.
- 6. Bake in or out of Turkey for at least 1 hour (in turkey for the entire cooking time required).
- Makes 4 pounds of the best stuffing you� have ever tasted.