Mulay's Chorizo con Papas Stuffed Peppers
- 2 medium potatoes, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 7 bell peppers, 1 chopped
- Olive oil
- *optional: 6 eggs
1 pkg Mulay's Chorizo
In a large skillet over medium heat add some olive oil, onions, and potatoes.
- Cook until potatoes start to soften and add chorizo. Once the chorizo is cooked through drain any excess fat, add chopped pepper and cook for 10 minutes.
- While the chorizo and potatoes are cooking, cut peppers horizontally and remove seeds.
- Place peppers on large greased baking sheet cut side up and broil in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove peppers from oven and stuff with potato and chorizo filling. Top with cilantro and salsa.
- Serve with fried eggs for breakfast.
- *Optional: whisk eggs in a large bowl and add to potato and chorizo mixture to scramble eggs over medium heat.