MULAY’S MEATBALL Skewers
Serves 5 dinner, 8 appetizers
- 16 Mulay’s Meatballs (2 pkgs)
- 1 large onion
- 1 zucchini
- 1pkg (at least 24) grape tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp virgin olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Long or short bamboo skewers
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Cut onion and zucchini into quarter size chunks.
- In a large bowl, mix together onions, zucchini and tomatoes, add olive oil, salt and pepper and stir until well combined.
- Thread meatballs and veggies onto skewers alternating for color. For short skewers add 1 meatball, for long skewers 2.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes, turning 3 or 4 times, until meatballs are cooked. Serve with a green or grain salad.
This recipe can be adapted adding whatever veggies you prefer or using no veggies at all! Be creative and have fun. What about eggplant and olives?