- 1 Tbs avocado oil
- 1/4 diced onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tsp Italian seasonings
- 1 jar of your favorite a low carb, no sugar added marinara sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
1 pkg Mulay's Mild Italian Sausage
Using a large veggie peeler, mandolin or knife, slice zucchini lengthwise into thin ribbons.
- For the sauce:
- Remove the casing from the sausages. Heat oil in a pan on medium-high heat, and saut� onion & garlic until translucent and fragrant. Add the sausage, breaking up as you brown it
- add the Italian seasonings, salt & pepper. Continue cooking until nice & browned. Add your sauce of choice
- reduce the meat to medium-low and simmer for about 20min and remove from heat.
- While the sauce is simmering, mix all of the ingredients thoroughly and set aside.
- Spray an 8x4" loaf pan with avocado spray. Take about 1/3 cup of the sauce and spread on the bottom. Take 4 zucchini ribbons and overlap. Spread 1/4 cup filling over the noodles then top with meat sauce followed by a handful of mozzarella
- repeat once more.