German Frank Curry
- 1 medium Onion, sliced
- 1 medium Tomato, chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger & Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Chilly Powder
- 1 tbsp Chicken Masala Powder
- 1/2 tsp Pepper Powder
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 spring Curry Leaves
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
1 pkg Mulay's German Franks
1. For preparing Chicken Franks or Sausages Curry, first boil the chicken franks/sausages for around 5-8 minutes. Drain the water and cut it into medium sized round pieces.
- 2.Heat oil in a pan and add onions. Saute till translucent.
- 3. Add 1 tsp ginger paste, 1 tsp garlic paste and curry leaves. Saute for a few minutes.
- 4. Add tomatoes along with salt and stir till the tomatoes are mashed well.
- 5. Add 1 tsp chilly powder, 1 tsp coriander powder, 1 tbsp chicken masala powder, and stir for a few minutes till the oil separates from the masala. Add 1/2 cup water and mix well to form a gravy.
- 6.Add the chicken sausage slices and mix well. Sprinkle some pepper powder. Cover and cook for around 7-8 minutes in low heat so that the gravy is coated on the chicken franks.
- Chicken Franks or Sausages Curry is ready.