Chorizo, Potatoes, and Roasted Veggies Bowl
- 2 red or orange peppers - chopped
- Red or baby potatoes - cut into wedges
- 1 medium to large onion - chopped
- olive oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- goal cheese (an absolute must!)
Mulay's Ground Chorizo
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a large baking sheet with foil sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
- 2. In a large bowl, drizzle potato wedges with olive oil. Add garlic powder, oregano, and a sprinkle of sea salt and pepper
- spread on 2/3 of the baking sheet.
- 3. In the same bowl, toss the chopped peppers and onions with a drizzle of olive oil and some sea salt and pepper, spread on the remaining 1/3 of the baking sheet (or a second baking sheet if there isn't room). Roast veggies for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are golden, checking and gently rearranging veggies after about 15 minutes.
- 4. In the meantime, cook sausage over medium high heat until browned.
- 5. Gently mix the roasted potatoes and veggies
- Serve in bowls topped with chorizo and goat cheese.