Chorizo Con Huevos
- 8 egg
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion - chopped
- 2 serrano chilies - chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro leaves - chopped
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 avocado - mashed
- 1/2 cup fresh salsa
1 pound Mulay's Chorizo
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over a medium heat.
- 2. Cook the chorizo until browned.
- 3. Add the onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes, add the chilies.
- 4. Beat the eggs until frothy and add to the Chorizo.
- 5. Stir with a fork as you would scrambling eggs.
- 6. Fold the cilantro in just before the eggs set.
- 7. Serve with flour tortillas, fresh salsa and mashed avocado.