6 - 1/3 lb burgers or 12 - 3oz sliders
- 1 lb ABF* Ground Beef (Antibiotic Free)
- 1 egg (optional)
- 6 Buns or 12 slider rolls
- 2 large poblano peppers or hatch green chilis
- 1 onion
- 1/4 c. Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 2 avocados
- 6 slices pepper jack cheese
- 1 c. salsa
1 pkg Mulay's Chorizo
1. Preheat BBQ or smoker to 350� F (medium).
- 2. Mix meats and egg together with hands until completely combined.
- 3. Divide into 6 for burgers or 12 for sliders, shape into patties, set aside on tray.
- 4. Cut Poblano Peppers open lengthwise on one side, removing tops and seeds. Divide peppers into 3rds, (cut those in 1/2" for 12 sliders). Slice onion thin and combine with peppers in medium bowl.
- 5. Pour olive oil over veggies and sprinkle with salt and pepper, stir until completely coated.
- 6. Put veggies on grilling tray and put on grill, stirring occasionally.
- 7. After 10 minutes raise the temperature to 425� (medium high) Once at temp place burgers on grill.
- 8. Cook until desired temp or 145� for medium rare. While burgers are cooking, coarsely chop cilantro, slice Avocados, then place ea.ch in a serving bowl along with the salsa.
- 9. When burgers are done, remove from grill along with veggies. Serve buffet style allowing for individual creativity!