Cavegirl's Sausage Breakfast Bowl
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil, or preferred cooking oil
- 1 small onion - diced
- 1 large sweet potato - peeled and small-diced
- 1 avocado sliced
- 2 Roma tomatoes - sliced
- 4 poached eggs
1 pkg pack of Mulay's Breakfast Sausage (or your favorite Mulay's variety)
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and sweet potato. Toss and cook for 5 minutes.
- 2. Reduce heat to medium. Place a lid on the skillet and steam for an additional 5 minutes. Add sausage and cook until sausage is no longer pink.
- 3. Distribute sausage mixture into four bowls.
- 4. Garnish each with avocado, tomatoes, and poached eggs.
- 5. Enjoy!