Beer Braised Bratwurst
- 1 12 ounce can of beer (can substitute apple cider!)
- 8 hearty wholegrain Buns
- Spicy brown mustard
- Sauerkraut if desired
8 -Mulay's Brats
1. Preheat Grill.
- 2. In large skillet, bring beer to a boil and add Brats.
- 3. Cover and simmer on medium high heat until almost done, about 8-10 minutes.
- 4. Remove brats from beer and put on hot grill to finish, apx. 5-8 min. turning once.
- 5. Serve on bread with spicy German mustard and/or sauerkraut. It's so good, beware of seconds!
- Potato Salad makes for an excellent side.