Baked Gnocchi with Mulay's Italian Sausage
- 14 oz. Pappardelle's Potato Gnocchi
- 1/3 cup Pappardelle's Superfood Kale Pesto
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 3 cups milk
- A large pinch of garlic powder
- 5 oz. roasted tomatoes
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Salt & pepper - to taste
6 links Mulay's Killer Hot Italian Sausage (or Mild or Original) - removed from casing or 1 pkg your favortie Mulay's Italian Ground Sausage
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Heat up an oven proof skillet on medium-high heat.
- 2. Browns Sausage, then add onion and sauté with sausage.
- 3. Once sausage is browned and onions soft, distribute evenly across skillet.
- 4. Pour beaten eggs into the pan and cook for a few minutes, until you see the eggs at the edges of the pan beginning to set.
- 5. Add the spinach to the top of the eggs.
- 6. Immediately transfer to the preheated oven.
- 7. Cook for 20 minutes or until eggs are cooked through.